When I was a cam model, I once had a guy offer to tip me in exchange for peeing on camera. While I declined for personal reasons, I didn’t know at the time that if I had done that, I could’ve ended up suspended or banned from the site. Chaturbate, like all sites, have policies that disallow you to do certain things on camera. Here are the ones you should know:
- Drugs- Do them off camera.
- A Minor Appearing on Screen- Not only can they ban you for this, but they can also contact authorities in your region.
- Beastiality- This includes inanimate objects shaped like animals.
- “Goatse”- Stretching your asshole excessively wide.
- IRL Prostitution- Stay safe, my loves.
- Broadcasting in Public- You can broadcast outside, though, as long as it’s on private property that can’t be seen from other properties.
- Bodily Fluids- To quote the terms and conditions on the site, “Displays or reference to menstruation, vomit, feces, or urine are not permitted.”
- Multiple Men Cumming on a Woman’s Face- Self-explanatory?
- Incest- Lot’s of people fantasize about it, but don’t do it.
- Intoxicated- Gotta be sober, girlfriend.
- Re-directing to Third Parties- You can’t even type the word “Skype” on Chaturbate, your message won’t send it if has that word in it.
- Sleeping- whether real or not, you can’t show anybody sleeping on camera.
If you’re looking to do, or see these things, maybe check out a porn site? Thanks for reading! See you next week.