This week’s post was going to be on being gay as a cam model, but in all honestly I ended up needing to write it in a public space. Since there’s an older gentlemen continuously looking at my screen, I chose to take a different route and do a technical piece for you. Glancers understand that less.
When I started, I thought private’s and password shows were essentially the same. They’re not. Here’s a quick post on the difference.
- When you start a password show, it kicks the audience out of your room, and they won’t be able to return until you’re off.
- There is no option for your other viewers to “spy” on your show. I had viewers who were super into this idea, as it made them feel like they were getting something more exclusive. It’s a good option to bring in those kind of people.
New girls beware: When I first started, I had someone try and convince me to set a phrase in the password show section, saying that it would get me more views, as it acted as a hashtag. That didn’t make much sense to me so I didn’t do it, but in case someone is a little smarter about how they phrase it to you, just know they’re scamming you for a free show.
- Money: Always take your tokens up front for these shows because you will hear “I’ll pay you in a gift” or “I want to make sure I like your show before I pay you”. That pay cheque will never come.
- -When you leave for a private show, your other viewers won’t be given the boot. A message will appear across your screen to let them know you’re in a private, and they can leave your cam open if they please.
- -In my opinion, private shows are where it’s at. Because you get paid by the minute, this is where you can get dirty and make your killing. And people know that this is where you get scandalous, so not only will you be collecting tokens from the primary client, but also from those paying to “spy” on the show.
- -Money 2.0: The website does the work for you. If your client runs out of tokens, the private show will automatically end. There’s no guess work. It’s great.
A final note before you go: Don’t be that girl that obviously drags things out to keep them in your private show longer. It makes for bad business. Keep it subtle.
- Add a minimum time requirement to your show.
- Instead of asking how they are, talk dirty to them before taking off any clothes.
- Instead of being neutral, prolong your fake orgasm and pretend to be edging.
Make it rain, girl, make it rain.
Check back next week for our scheduled post about being gay as a cam girl!